Heliopatch - New User Trial Special Offer
***For a limited time, in celebration of the launch of our new product, we’re offering new users a special trial offer of 2 for the low price of $7.99 (US free shipping!).***
Meet the revolutionary new way to naturally reduce the damage from pain and damaged cells and increase optimal performance!
- High Quality Magnesium - vapor refinement process ensures highest purity levels
- Drug and Opioid Free - no harmful or addictive drugs or chemicals.
- Electrolyte Infused Hydrogel Activation Layer – ensures optimal contact with Magnesium disc while providing flexibility and comfort
- Menthol/Methyl Salicylate Free - no odor or smells released
- Easy to use, easy to carry - low profile and flexible lets it be placed on and forgotten.
- Long Lasting - each patch can last up to 3 days (72 hours)
- Warranty: 30-day unconditional return guaranty for the product
- Free Shipping in the US!
Water, Glycerin, Elemental Magnesium, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Silver
Felt instant relief in a matter of minutes!, Will be buying more!
Heliopatch - Box of 20 Patches
My lower back tightens up and the Heliopatch does a good job of easing the soreness. It is easy to apply (and remove and re-apply) and I often wear it when I sleep. Relief comes in about 10-15 minutes most times for me. Definitely worth a try if you have a napping pain or soreness!
Appreciate the help. Screwed up on the overnight shipping but glad I received the product.
Have had chronic pain for 45 years so some pain relief is a plus!! Pleased to see the product not made in China, but the USA where it was developed.
These patches have helped me out more than any other ones I’ve tried (heat, cold, Lidocaine, etc)
It’s really reduced the pain caused by my bursitis and headaches related to referred pain from my cervical spine.
I purchased 5 Heliopatch patches a few weeks ago after I started to experience soreness in my right elbow. I play a lot of golf and wanted to see to try something that was odorless. I have to admit that I was very impressed with the patches. No odor and they were easy to applied. My only issue with the product was that one of the patches appeared to be defective. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
I’ve only used one patch on my left knee (MCL area) after a tweak while skiing. Still in the resting phase but seem to be able to do most things with caution, especially my beloved yoga.
Having trouble w/ this system.