Heliopatch - New User Trial Special Offer
***For a limited time, in celebration of the launch of our new product, we’re offering new users a special trial offer of 2 for the low price of $7.99 (US free shipping!).***
Meet the revolutionary new way to naturally reduce the damage from pain and damaged cells and increase optimal performance!
- High Quality Magnesium - vapor refinement process ensures highest purity levels
- Drug and Opioid Free - no harmful or addictive drugs or chemicals.
- Electrolyte Infused Hydrogel Activation Layer – ensures optimal contact with Magnesium disc while providing flexibility and comfort
- Menthol/Methyl Salicylate Free - no odor or smells released
- Easy to use, easy to carry - low profile and flexible lets it be placed on and forgotten.
- Long Lasting - each patch can last up to 3 days (72 hours)
- Warranty: 30-day unconditional return guaranty for the product
- Free Shipping in the US!
Water, Glycerin, Elemental Magnesium, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Silver
They really work great I have recommended them to a few of my friends and yes I see myself purchasing more
They arrived fast. They WORK!
Overall I am very happy with the patch. Once in awhile it does get "bunched" up but I don't know if its from where its placed on my body or if the adhesive in not 100% on every patch. I never give anything 5 stars because there is always room for improvements. Again though, I am very happy with the patches, I do wish they cost a bit less $$ though.
Subscription Box ( 5 Pack) - You Save 10%!
Hard to stick on the knee area, it would be better if the disc could be directly applied to the knee instead of using the patch, which crumbles up irrespectively.
Beats the chiropractor
Love these patches. They interrupt the pain from my back. I have tried others and this is the only one that works for me.
Heliopatch works great for my sore muscles and joints, it even helps for sciatica. You just need to follow the instructions. Customer service is A+ thank you Michael.
I purchased the Helio patches from Big 5 until they discontinued selling them. The patches I received from Target was not the same. They were flimsy and the patch didn’t stick very good.